3M Ear Defender
The 3M 1436 passive ear muffs, available in headband version only, are designed to provide a moderate level of attenuation, meeting the needs of most industrial applications. When correctly selected and worn these products help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise and loud sounds.
- Can be folded for ease of storage when not in use.
- Dielectric- no metal parts.
- One size fits all.
- Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
- Bright orange colour to help increase visibility and improve compliance.
The 3M 1436 ear muffs are ideal for protection against noise arising from a wide range of applications in the workplace and leisure activity. Examples of typical applications include:
- Chemical & pharmaceutical manufacture.
- Light engineering.
- Metal processing.
Standard & Approval
The 3M 1436 ear muffs are tested and CE approved against the European Standard EN352-1:2002. These products meet the Basic Safety Requirements as laid out in Annex II of the European Community Directive 89/686/EEC. These products have been examined at the design stage by BSI Product Services, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4SQ, United Kingdom, (Notified Body number 0086).
- Headband - Polycarbonate.
- Cups - Polystyrene.
- Insert - Polyurethane foam.
- Cushions - Polyurethane foam.
- Cushion cover - PVC.
We Also Recommend