3M PELTOR Optime III Ear Muff Headband Black
The 3M Peltor Optime III ear muffs have been developed for use in extremely high noise environments, particularly those dominated by low frequency sounds. The product is based on a technology featuring double cup design to help minimise resonance effect, resulting in excellent high frequency attenuation. In addition, a combination of specially designed spacer and cup helps to provide excellent protection against low frequency sounds. A high performance hearing protector developed for use in extremely noise environments like airports, marine engine rooms, power stations and print works.
- Double casings technology helps minimise resonance effect.
- Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up.
- Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability.
- Easy to replace cushions and inserts helps keep them hygienically clean.
- Available in headband, neckband and helmet mounted version.
- Available in Hi-Viz green for workers who need hearing protection and are extra visible – on road construction sites, airports or other high-risk workplaces.
|Attenuation rating (SNR)||Headband & Neckband: 35 Decibel, Helmet Mounted: 34 Decibel|
|Features||Liquid Filled Sealing Rings, Constant pressure, Low Profile, Double casing technology for high performance|
|Hearing Protection Style||Headband|
We Also Recommend