We've put together this great Hytera package deal, you get:
12 x Hytera PD705LT UHF digital radios
2 x Hytera MCA08 six way chargers
12 x D-shaped earpieces with lapel mic
As with all our products we include FREE programming, FREE labeling and FREE technical support
The Hytera PD705LT is one of the UK's most robust digital two-way radios. With its IP67 rating (FULLY submersible in water) this tough radio is ideal for use outdoors. How many times have you lost a radio to water damage? Buy the PD705LT and water damaged radios will be a thing of the past. Backed up with a comprehensive 2 year warranty the PD705LT is hard to beat.
Want to know more? Give one of our radio experts a call now on 01535 517007 to get more information and a bespoke quote.
As a product built to the DMR standard, PD705LT is endowed with ergonomic design, all-round digital functions andremarkable quality to refresh your experience and enables you to be responsive to emergent situations.
- Ergonomic Design - The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensures convenient operation and remarkable UHF performance
- Reliable Quality - PD705LT is strictly compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G and IP67 standards, ensuring outstanding performance even in harsh environments
- Superior Voice - With the combined application of narrowband codec and digital error-correction technologies, PD705LT is capable of ensuring you superior voice in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area. In addition, the adoption of the AGC technology also optimizes your voice. With a built-in 1W speaker, PD705LT ensures clear and crisp voice communication
- Durable Battery - Compared with an analog radio, PD705LT can obtain an extra 40% operation time
- Higher Spectrum Efficiency, Higher Channel Capacity - Benefiting from the TDMA technology, PD705LT allows twice the channels based on the same spectrum resource. This is a big help to relieve the stress of increasing shortage in spectrum resource
- Dual-slot Pseudo Trunk - With this feature, the free slot can be allocated to a member that needs to communicate, effectively enhancing frequency efficiency and allowing you to communicate timely under emergency situations