The license-free radio transceiver TC-446S combines state-of-the-art analog technologies with user-friendly design, providing you with advantages in productivity and administrative efficiency. Thanks to its compact design and low weight, this robust radio transceiver is ideally suited for use in facility management, catering and hotel business, production area, retail trade, education system and construction business. In addition, the TC-446S offers excellent performance at an affordable price.
- Extended battery runtime - The TC-446S with its standard battery achieves a battery runtime during operation of up to 24 hours with an operating cycle of 5-5-90. The programmable energysaving function activates itself if the radio transceiver has not been used for 10 seconds. A warning tone signals that the battery requires charging.
- Sturdy and ergonomic design - The compact casing size and the low weight ensure that the radio transceiver can be carried anywhere. Ergonomically shaped rotary knobs and buttons guarantee simple handling. The TC-446S meets the degree of protection IP54 and is dust-proof and splash-proof.
- CTCSS / CDCSS signalling - 38 different CTCSS and 61 different CDCSS sub-audio tones allow a quick and userfriendly direct call, group call and remote control.
- Scan - Station scan: So that no incoming call gets lost. Priority scan for selected channels.
- Improved voice quality - The TC-446S combines advanced voice technologies to provide optimal voice quality during your communication.
- Time-out timer - The TC-446S features a time-out timer to avoid inadvertent continuous operation
- Monitor function
- CTCSS / CDCSS and noise cancellation
- Channel scan
- Energy saving mode
- Warning tone for low battery charge state
- Busy channel lockout
- Time-out timer (TOT)
- Programmable via PC
- Line-connected “cloning” function for transferring settings to another radio transceiver
- Selectable squelch levels
|Frequency range||446.00625 MHz to 446.09375 MHz|
|Channel spacing||12.5 kHz|
|Standard battery||1650 mAh (Li-Ion battery)|
(5-5-90 duty cycle)
|approx. 24 hours|
|Frequency stability||± 2.5 ppm|
|Temperature range||-25 °C ~ +60°C|
|Antenna impedance||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||113 x 54 x 35 mm (with standard battery, without antenna)|
|Weight||270g (with antenna and standard battery)|
|Shock/vibration resistance||MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F|
|Protection (IP rating)||IP54|
|Interfering signals and harmonics||≤ -36 dBm (≤ -30 dBm (> 1 GHz)|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||≤ -38 dB|
|Audio distortion||≤ 5 %|
|Sensitivity||≤ 0.282 μV|
|Adjacent channel select||≥ 60 dB|
|Intermodulation||≥ 60 dB|
|Spurious response rejection||≥ 70 dB|
|Hum and noise||≥ 40 dB|
|Audio power output||800mW|
|Audio distortion||≤ 5 % (800mW)|
What's In The Box
- HYT TC-446S radio body
- 1650mAh Li-Ion battery
- Power adapter for charger, 100 - 240 V AC – 12 V DC / 1 A
- Standard antenna
- Hand strap
- Belt clip