Motorola DM1400 LP MOTOTRBO Analogue Mobile Licensed Radio
DescriptionStay connected with your workers whether they're delivering cargo, dispatching trucks or driving a bus or tram. The MOTOTRBO DM1400 mobile radio is a reliable, cost-effective solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. The DM1400 is designed for the everyday driver, so you can connect without distraction.
This analogue mobile radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology, from superior audio quality to greater coverage. It's also compatible with advanced MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to prioritize critical communication.
This analogue-only model of the DM1400 allows you to upgrade to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The DM1400 is easy to use and delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency of your operation.
- Numeric Display - Clear, simple display of channel number.
- Analogue only - Purchase analogue capability now and transition to digital capability when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only) - Enables a supervisor to interrupt a DM1400 conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite - Programme your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode - Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated - Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
|Frequency range||VHF: 136 - 174 MHz, UHF: 403 - 470 MHz|
|Channel spacing (analog)||12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz|
|Operating voltage||10.8-15.6 VDC, 13.2 VDC Nominal|
Rx @ Rated Audio
0.81 A max
2 A max
11.0a A max
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||44 x 169 x 134 mm (with standard battery, without antenna)|
|Weight||1300g (with antenna and standard battery)|
|Interfering signals and harmonics||-36 dBm 1 GHz|
|Modulation limiting||± 2.5 kHz @ 12.5 kHz / ± 4.0 kHz @ 20 kHz / ± 5.0 kHz @ 25 kHz|
|Noise suppression||-40 dB @ 12.5 kHz / -45 dB @ 20/25 kHz|
|Adjacent channel select||60 dB @ 12.5 kHz / 70 dB @ 20/25 kHz|
|Audio distortion||3% (typical)|
|Digital vocoder type||AMBE +2|
|ETSI standard||ETSI TS 102 361-1, -2, -3|
|Sensitivity (analog)||0.3 uV / 0.22 uV / 0.4 uV (typical)|
|Sensitivity (digital)||0.25 uV / 0.19 uV (typical)|
|Adjacent channel select
60 dB @ 12.5 kHz / 70 dB @ 20/25 kHz
|Spurious response rejection
|Hum and Noise||-40 dB @ 12.5 kHz / -45 dB @ 20/25 kHz|
|Nominal audio power output||4W|
|Nominal audio distorsion||3% (typical)|
|Audio sensitivity||0.3 uV / 0.22 uV / 0.4 uV (typical)|
|Conducted spurious emission|
|Operating temperature range||-30 ºC to +60 ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-40 ºC to +85 ºC|
|ESD||IEC 61000-4-2 Level 3|
|Protection (IP rating)||IP54|
|Shock and vibration resistance||Per MIL-STD|
|Relative humidity||Per MIL-STD|
What's In The Box
- Motorola DM1400 radio body
- Compact Microphone
- Low Profile Trunnion
- Power Cable
- Quick Reference Guide
We Also Recommend