3M PELTOR ProTac II Headset
The 3M Peltor ProTac II level dependant hearing protector improves safety for users in noisy environments. You can hear your surroundings and communicate with your colleagues without taking the hearing protector off.
- Safeguards your ears from harmful noise, while heightening your senses and ability to react.
- Level dependent function that lets you hear ambient sound: conversation, machine sounds and warning signal.
- Last setting is stored when switched off.
- Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used.
- Battery life is about 1000 hours. Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off.
- Audio input jack for external radio.
- Guide-mounted microphone.
- Available as Headband, Neckband and Helmet Mounted versions.
|Attenuation rating (HML)||H=31 M=29 L=24|
|Attenuation rating (SNR)||Headband & Neckband: 32 Decibel, Helmet Mounted 30 Decibel|
|Battery Life||1000 hours|
|Communication Type||Level Dependent, External Audio Input|
|Connection Type||J22 Audio Input|
|Features||Level Dependent Function, Convertible to Built in two way communication|
|Hearing Protection Style||Headband|
|Net Weight||Headband & Neckband: 355g, Helmet Mounted: 405g|
|Product Series||Pro Tac|
|Product Type||Communications Headsets|
|User Type||Military & Police, Hunting & Shooting, Industry|
We Also Recommend