3M PELTOR 8103 Helicopter Headset
The 3M Peltor Aviation 8103 helicopter headset has an ambient-noise compensated dynamic differential microphone, specially designed for aviation intercom systems.
- The microphone amplifier is designed for intercom systems with 5 Ohm impedance.
- The frequency range is adjusted for good speech recognition and the earphones have a limited frequency range, to give the best possible speech recognition in the ambient noise of a helicopter.
- The spiral polyurethane cable has a moulded NATO-standard connector equivalent to the Nexus TP-120.
|Attenuation rating (HML)||H=33 M=30 L=21|
|Attenuation rating (SNR)||31 Decibel|
|Connection Type||J11 connector|
|Features||Built in two way communication, Dynamic Differential Microphone, High Attenuation, Electret Differential Microphone|
|Hearing Protection Style||Headband|
|Net Weight||360 g|
|Product Type||Communications Headsets|
|User Type||Aviation & Airports|
- MT52H79F-03, Low Impedence, Dynamic 5 Microphone, HTS-32 Earphones, J11 U. S. Plug
- MT52H79F-03 B2301, Low Impedence, Dynamic 5 Microphone, HTS-32 Earphones, J38 U. K. Plug
- MT52H79F-18 B2244, Standard Impedence Dynamic 220 Microphone, HTR-220 Earphones, J11 U. S. Plug
- MT52H79F-07 B2302, Standard Impedence Dynamic 220 Microphone, HTR-220 Earphones, J38 U. K. Plug
We Also Recommend