3M PELTOR Hummingbird Low Impedence Helicopter Headset
3M Peltor Twin Cup Hummingbird Headset is designed for connection to low impedance helicopter intercom systems. It has leather covered headband and individually sprung headband wires of stainless steel to provide best comfort and durability. Cable is coiled polyurethane with ”European NATO” connected moulded plug.
- Highly attenuating headset for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Microphone with efficient noise compensation for clear and reliable communication.
- All cables exit at the top of the cups to prevent snagging and allow for easy connection to an overhead intercom.
- The coiled cable has extra length to enable it to be connected to a console mounted intercom.
- Design for low impedance intercom system of a helicopter.
|Attenuation rating (HML)||H=33 M=31 L=24|
|Attenuation rating (SNR)||33 Decibel|
|Connection Type||J11 connector|
|Features||Built in two way communication, Dynamic Differential Microphone, High Attenuation, Electret Differential Microphone|
|Hearing Protection Style||Headband|
|Net Weight||440 g|
|Product Type||Communications Headsets|
|User Type||Aviation & Airports|
We Also Recommend