3M PELTOR Standard Headset
With its carefully designed microphone/speaker system and excellent attenuation, the new headset range offers unique acoustic performance providing outstanding communication in very high noise environments. Peltor’s proven and durable designs ensure high comfort levels, allowing long term use under very tough conditions.
The H79 headphones have been in use in high ambient noise environments for many years and have an established reputation for effectiveness and comfort during extended use.
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort.
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication.
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling.
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung head band wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort.
- Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120).
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments.
- Headband, neckband and helmet mounted (slot flitting) versions to meet most users' requirements.
|Attenuation rating (HML)||H=33 M=31 L=23|
|Attenuation rating (SNR)||32 Decibel|
|Connection Type||J11, dynamic mic, 230 ohm|
|Features||Built in two way communication, High Attenuation|
|Hearing Protection Style||Headband, Neckband & Helmet Mounted (Slot Fitting)|
|Net Weight||Headband - 315g, Neckband - 300g, Helmet Mounted - 345g|
|Product Series||MT Series|
|Product Type||Communications Headsets|
We Also Recommend